Hydraulic ironworker IW Series
Accurl Hydraulic Ironworkers are designed with multiple functions to save labor, time, energy and cost. This allows Accurl Ironworkers to meet the diversified needs of the metal fabricating industry. Maximum efficiency and long life is guaranteed by using the latest manufacturing methods, including powerful CAD design, modern production line with CNC equipment and continuous quality control.
1. A full range of punches and dies are available for various punching needs.
2. Quick change retaining nut system for fast punch
3. Thoughtfully designed stripper for visibility, safety and ease of use.
4. A large 2-piece table with scales and gauging stops is standard on all models.
5. Stripper with interchangeable plates of various openings to minimize deformation is standard on all models.
1. Single shear with no material loss and minimal deformation.
2. 45° miter-cut is easy and clean.
3. Stationary blades with four usable cutting edges.
4. Selectable corner radii on moving blades for optimum results on small or large angles
1. Specially machined upper blade to give a clean shear with minimum distortion.
2. Lower blade has four usable cutting edges.
3.Variable degree miter-cutting on angle flange.
4. Easily adjustable hold-down.
5. Support table with guides for accurate positioning.
1. One hold-down for various sizes of square bar shearing and round bar shearing.
2. Optional channel and section bar shear tooling is available for most models. (See specification chart for details)
1. Ideal for notching of flat bars and angles.
2. Electrically interlocked safety guard for maximum safety and visibility.
3.Gauging table included with stops for precise positioning.
|Punching Force||60 Ton||80 Ton||100 Ton||125 Ton||165 Ton|
|Punch Capacity S||ø22 x 20||ø26 x 22||ø28 x 26||ø33 x 27||ø37 x 32|
|Punch Capacity SD||ø50 x 9||ø50 x 12||ø50 x 15||ø50 x 18||ø50 x 24|
|Throat Depth S||310||310||310||310||- - -|
|Throat Depth SD||510||510||510||510||510|
|Maximum Stroke Length||100||100||100||100||100|
|Cycles / Min. (20mm stroke)||30||29||28||28||29|